Plan of Attack
Plan of Attack
By Craig LeSieg
Sixty seconds after the needle drops, “Stick to Your Guns” lets you know you’re about to
get a brutal lesson in working class Oi! Straight out of Brisbane Australia, I give you Plan of
Tough, solid, and motivated, this is what Oi should sound like. The music is strong and well played. The vocals and lyrics pick you up and drop you in a pub, with a pint of Guinness, ready for a fight. Throughout the album, you never loose sight of the message: justice for the hard working people of the world.
Working class vs. government and oppression is a theme crossing all styles of Punk.
Whether you’re a Skinhead or Gutter Punk, this music is a call to arms for all, to fight for what you believe in and stand up for your rights. Plan of Attack hits this style head on and makes it
unforgiving and strong. The music is tight classic Oi, the vocals are right on and tough, and the
attitude is perfection.
If you’re looking for some music with meaning or if you’re just getting into Oi/Punk and
want to learn more, look no further than Plan of Attack. I really got into this band and
think it is well worth my valuable, daily music time. Find out for yourself and see if it rocks your boat.
From our friends at Dead Lamb Records
- Pop Punk Band Figure It Out Stream New EP Early — Arizona-based quartet Figure It Out have emerged with a new EP that marries the fast-paced, anthemic sounds of turn-of-the-century punk with modern pop sensibilities. Although the record won’t officially be available until 9/1, the band has partnered with Kerrang! to premiere the advance stream. The new record is the band’s first release since the sophomore EP Nothing To Lose, which [...]
- The Kimota Bombs! release debut EP “Nuclear Family” on 9/8/2017 — Tampa based Punk group The Kimota Bombs! are releasing their debut EP independently this week! The Kimota Bombs are made up of popular comic book creator, Martin Dunn, his wife Aly Dunn, Dirt T. Manning, Brie Tart, as well as Justin Ahlefeld. This EP was produced and recorded at the homestead of Martin and Aly [...]
- Pop Punk Band Figure It Out Stream New EP — By Craig LeSieg Arizona pop punk band Figure it Out is streaming their new EP “Silence isn’t Golden” for the official September 1st release. The new record is the band’s first release since the sophomore EP “Nothing to Loose”, which featured Blessthefall‘s Beau Bokan. Vocalist/guitarist Mike Weakley says “The first EP we wrote was a play on the nostalgia [...]
- Jukebox Romantics & Ate Bit hit the road! — By Craig LeSieg Jukebox Romantics and Ate Bit announce tour! JBR is gearing up for the release of their new album “Sleepwalk Me Home” by going on tour with Ate Bit and or From Parts Unknown, their shipping out for their first show in Newburgh, NY on September 15th Check out Jukebox Romantics on Spotify If you’re able, get off the [...]
- The Armstrongs helping 924 Gilman st. — By Craig LeSieg Tim Armstrong (Tim Timebomb, Rancid) Billy Joe Armstrong (Green Day) and Hellcat Records are keeping Gilman st. alive, donating 100% of proceeds and donations from new song to the iconic venue. If you know anything about East Bay punk, you’ve heard about 924 Gilman st. It has been the starting point for bands like Rancid, [...]