The Kimota Bombs! release debut EP “Nuclear Family” on 9/8/2017
Tampa based Punk group The Kimota Bombs! are releasing their debut EP independently this week! The Kimota Bombs are made up of popular comic book creator, Martin Dunn, his wife Aly Dunn, Dirt T. Manning, Brie Tart, as well as Justin Ahlefeld.
This EP was produced and recorded at the homestead of Martin and Aly Dunn. It was initially mixed by Martin Dunn and Austin Garrett of the band Oxmoore, and later remixed and mastered by producer Alex Scott.
“Nuclear Family” is the 6-song debut EP from Florida based punk band, The Kimota Bombs. Nuclear Family glues together bits and pieces of punk rock subgenres to form some fun, intimate, heavy and in some cases absolutely ridiculous songs. Blending elements of classic punk, hardcore punk, folk punk, and pop punk. This creates the bands special brand of what they call “Third-Wave Rock and Roll”.
You can Pre-Order the 6-song ep on Bandcamp and it will be available to buy on several streaming services including; 24-7, 7digital, 8tracks, Akazoo, Amazon MP3, Anghami, Apple iTunes. AWA, Bandcamp, Deezer, Google Music Store, Groove, iHeartRadio, iMusica, Inprodicon, Kdigital, kkbox, Kuack, Line Music, MediaNet, Pandora, Rhapsody, Saavn, Shazam, Slacker Radio, SoundCloud, SoundExchange, Spotify, Tidal, Tradebit, Yandex, YouTube Music, and more to be announced!
- Pop Punk Band Figure It Out Stream New EP Early — Arizona-based quartet Figure It Out have emerged with a new EP that marries the fast-paced, anthemic sounds of turn-of-the-century punk with modern pop sensibilities. Although the record won’t officially be available until 9/1, the band has partnered with Kerrang! to premiere the advance stream. The new record is the band’s first release since the sophomore EP Nothing To Lose, which [...]
- Pop Punk Band Figure It Out Stream New EP — By Craig LeSieg Arizona pop punk band Figure it Out is streaming their new EP “Silence isn’t Golden” for the official September 1st release. The new record is the band’s first release since the sophomore EP “Nothing to Loose”, which featured Blessthefall‘s Beau Bokan. Vocalist/guitarist Mike Weakley says “The first EP we wrote was a play on the nostalgia [...]
- Jukebox Romantics & Ate Bit hit the road! — By Craig LeSieg Jukebox Romantics and Ate Bit announce tour! JBR is gearing up for the release of their new album “Sleepwalk Me Home” by going on tour with Ate Bit and or From Parts Unknown, their shipping out for their first show in Newburgh, NY on September 15th Check out Jukebox Romantics on Spotify If you’re able, get off the [...]
- The Armstrongs helping 924 Gilman st. — By Craig LeSieg Tim Armstrong (Tim Timebomb, Rancid) Billy Joe Armstrong (Green Day) and Hellcat Records are keeping Gilman st. alive, donating 100% of proceeds and donations from new song to the iconic venue. If you know anything about East Bay punk, you’ve heard about 924 Gilman st. It has been the starting point for bands like Rancid, [...]
- The Creepshow release new video! — By Craig LeSieg Last week The Creepshow dropped a new video “Death at My Door”, the title track from their new album due out September 15th. You can pre-order at their official Bandcamp page. Check out the video, it’s worth 2 minutes 10 seconds of your time [...]